LEGAL DISCLAIMER / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The purpose of this assignment is that students solve a particular problem that is closely related to Oroundo Tech d.o.o. Banjaluka (“OT”) business. For the registered software solutions OT reserves the right to take advantage of the implementation of their software solutions.
The project is led by Oroundo Tech within the challenges of the makeITwork fair.
Participation is based on a voluntary basis.
Participants shall hereby assign absolutely with full title guarantee all its rights, titles and interests in and to the Intellectual Property Rights arising from the competition assignment. OT shall hereby fully accept the assignment of the Intellectual Property Rights.
Participants agree that all intellectual property rights belong to OT (All Rights Reserved). No part of this software solution may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Oroundo Tech. If one or more Intellectual Property Rights are not transferable or the transfer of the Intellectual Property Rights is not legally valid, Participant shall hereby grant the OT an unlimited, absolute, perpetual and exclusive license to exploit the work/solutions of the Participant.
Participants shall receive no compensation with regard to the assignment of Intellectual Property Rights. This compensation is included in the agreed payment for the work carried out by the Participant in the context of the competition – first price.
- OT will collect and process personal information about you, but will only do so in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. OT may transfer your personal information to its parent company, to other affiliates and to its service providers, under the agreements it entered into with each of them, which will not affect your rights regarding the protection of personal data.
- We (or our service providers, which may include, but are not limited to, data processors, and contracted staff and consultants) obtain personal information about you by fair and lawful means when it is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set forth in this Notice. We may obtain or develop information about you through your interactions with and use of OT equipment, systems and networks, or we may obtain information about you when you provide it to us.
When you provide your personal information to us (or a service provider), you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in this Notice.
- We will only use your personal information to enable you to provide services to OT pursuant to your application for the competition, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- In OT, personal data are classified as confidential. This implies taking measures to protect such data from unauthorized access, preventing their abuse and loss.
It is OT policy to disclose or transfer personal information only to recipients with a “need to know” it to carry out an applicable authorized purpose. We will disclose your personal information to our employees, contractors and other third parties for the purposes indicated above and more generally within this document, where it is reasonably necessary to carry out our obligations or as otherwise permitted by the applicable law.
- We retain your personal information while it is needed to fulfil its intended use and to comply with applicable legal requirements. When we dispose of your personal information, we do so using methods designed to prevent its loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access after we dispose of it.
- OT may view and monitor all communications and activity on or using OT-provided equipment, systems and networks in order to protect its confidential information from unauthorized access, disclosure, deletion and alteration; comply with legal requirements and OT policies; identify and improve business processes; provide education and awareness about risks that expose such information; and protect its systems and network from viruses, Trojans and other malware. Monitoring may be conducted locally or remotely using software or other means. Monitoring may also be affected by taking a forensic image or by making a copy of a storage device, equipment or system, and reviewing, or having reviewed, the contents of the image or copy.
SINCE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE PREVIOUSLY ISSUED WARNINGS:
- You agree that OT may obtain, retain and process your personal information, including sensitive personal information, as described in this Notice.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information, including sensitive personal information, as described in this Notice.
- You consent to the transfer of your personal information, including sensitive personal information, to other countries as described in this Notice, and in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- You consent to OT’s monitoring of all communications and activities on or using OT equipment systems and networks as described in this Notice.