Social Media Manager (m/w/d)
Where: Vienna, AT
We are an international tech company, focusing with our Cultural Places project on solutions for culture and tourism! Together with our partner FARM GOLD – the specialist for dried fruits and nuts, we are looking for a new addition to our growing Marketing Team! If you are a passionate and creative expert in your field, and nuts about travel and culture, let us know!
We are growing, and we need you!
Your Role as a Social Media Manager | Responsibilities:
The Social Media Manager will build the company’s social media marketing and social media advertising strategy, this includes but is not limited to:
- Planning strategy and goal setting
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers on Social Media current & future channels
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation for Instagram & Facebook (various accounts)
- Cultivation of leads and sales Strategy for Social Media
- Reputation management: Monitor, listen and respond to users
- Creation of regular publishing schedule and specific promotions including social advertising
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company
- Monitor trends in social media tools
- Identify potential negative or online crisis and apply conflict resolution principles
Education & Professional experience:
- The Senior Social Media Manager preferably has a bachelor’s/master’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Social Media Manager, preferable in an international company.
- E-commerce experienced, highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Passion for Social Media Channels & overall digital marketing
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and to resolve problems
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Cross-functional communication skills
- Show comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills for your target customers (in German & in English)
- The ability of taking the lead and owning your channel
- A good feeling for visual design
- Interested in traveling & culture
What we offer:
- International, young and dynamic team
- Start-up mentality with the fast development
- International growth and expansion
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities
- Office in Vienna’s 1st district
A minimum annual salary according to the IT Collective Agreement (Kollektivvertrag) for this position is € 33.500. Overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in pdf form by email to Eva Rak at [email protected]