Content Manager (Marketing) (m/w/d)
Where: Vienna, AT
We are an international tech company, focusing with our Cultural Places project on solutions for culture and tourism! Together with our partner FARM GOLD – the specialist for dried fruits and nuts, we are looking for a new addition to our growing Marketing Team! If you are a passionate and creative expert in your field, and nuts about travel and culture, let us know!
We are growing, and we need you!
- In this role, you will create effective content for specific audiences: responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and cleaning up outdated content for our company’s blog.
- You will also oversee Web site content production, write newsletters in German and support content production for all promotional marketing campaigns.
- You will track the performance of the blog articles, and other written materials, report and constantly suggest improvements based on KPIs.
- Your content strategy needs to contribute to our overall business goals
- Your content will be the voice of our company, you will be responsible for developing and shaping the companies German Blog
- Assist in the creation of Promotional & Marketing Materials
- Oversee the content production for the company’s website and set clear writing guidelines for the team
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Work experience in an international environment and e-commerce company are a plus
- Native German writing skills plus minimum advanced in English are a must, Italian is a plus
- Interested in art, culture & travel
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy with effective keyword placement
- Knowledge of HTML scripts
- Advanced technical knowledge of MS Office and WordPress
What we offer:
- International, young and dynamic team
- Start-up mentality with the fast development
- International growth and expansion
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities
- Office in Vienna’s 1st district
A minimum annual salary according to the IT Collective Agreement (Kollektivvertrag) for this position is € 33.500. Overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Please send your application including your CV and cover letter in pdf form by email to Eva Rak at [email protected]